Parenting in the 21st century is difficult and challenging. We love and nurture our children and ensure at the same time they grow and learn best. It becomes difficult to know what is right and best for our children considering all the influences, pressures and demands put on us as parents as well as that on our children.
At Sensory Intelligence® we have strong roots in brain and development sciences and we are passionate about empowering parents. Our solutions are practical and make so much sense that it amazes people every time! Positive and lasting change is generated through simplistic, effective and easy to implement strategies. Our seminars are interactive and facilitated by skilled and competent therapists or educators who are parents themselves.
1.Healthy habits for parents – surviving the 21st century
- How to get the basics right to ensure you and your child cope best
2. Why do so many children have ADHD?
- Understand the concentration puzzle and what you as a parent can do to help?
3.Why do so many children need OT?
- What is impacting children’s learning and development and everything that you as a parent should know?
4.Sleeping, dressing and feeding issues?
- How to tackle these issues effectively and practically to get immediate results.
5.Guilt-free family relationships
- Sensory profiling that will ensure you understand and manage the different needs and wants in your home best
6.Sport and activities for my child
- Practical guidance to make the best choices for your child
7. Homework and learning
- How to help and support amidst the business and chaos of daily living
Please contact us to arrange a seminar for parents at your school or educational organisation